These release notes were last updated October 19, 2023. Information on this page is subject to change.
Please note: In order to enable the following release changes to your environment, we recommend clearing your cache.
Here's a quick overview of the updates in this release:
- New filters added to Transaction report
- Additional fields selected as default fields in the Personnel report
- General bug fixes
Release Dates and Downtime
Release dates are subject to change. Release date changes will be noted in the Change Log column below.
Downtime required: NA
Deployment Time (PST)
|UAT-CA||Oct 24||2:00 pm|
|UAT-US||Oct 24||2:00 pm|
|Prod-CA||Oct 24||2:00 pm|
|Prod-US||Oct 24||2:00 pm|
Detailed Release Notes
- Transaction reports can now be filtered by Principal Investigator and/or Fund Number, in conjunction with date filters if desired.
- An issue was fixed that was causing some Personnel Report data not to populate on the grid in.
- The following additional fields were added in the Personnel Report Default column view: Benefits Package Name, Pay Type Code, and Person Pay Period Type Code.
- Recent issue with Chartstring Security being unable to load in environments with SSO activated has been fixed.
(Ref ID: 22.1.43)