These release notes were last updated October 4, 2023. Information on this page is subject to change.
Please note: In order to enable the following release changes to your environment, we recommend clearing your cache.
Here's a quick overview of the updates in this release:
- Ability to add and edit Object Codes in the Shared Codes section
- Fixed a display issue within the Effort Application
- Enhanced the Import Process within the Fund Manager & Effort Applications
Release Dates and Downtime
Release dates are subject to change. Release date changes will be noted in the Change Log column below.
Downtime required: 10 minutes
Deployment Time (PST)
|Prod-US||Sep 28, 2023||
Detailed Release Notes
New (All GFE applications)
- All customers now have the ability to add and edit Object Codes in the Shared Codes section. It has been moved on the Code table from the Fund Manager Codes area to the Shared area.
New (Fund Manager and Effort applications)
- The import process for both the Financial Importer and the Effort Importer have been enhanced to run the loading process while allowing users to work in additional areas of the applications, as this may take some time to process depending on the size of the customers data. See below for more information.
Fixed (Effort application only)
- A Person duplication issue has been resolved. The issue was causing people to be duplicated for the chosen Certification Periods for every import action if the transaction and certification dates overlapped with multiple Certification Periods.
Additional Information: Import Process Improvements
When using this feature, you will receive a pop-up that says that the files loaded successfully. When the process is complete, you can see the summary data processed and review the log by selecting that load process in the importer feature.
This enhanced page will auto-populate only the errors that were found during the load.
It provides three columns of Data: Timestamp, Level and Message. The Level column shows a selection list of the type of message of either: Informational, Debug, or Errors. You can then filter to see various message types and select those to retrieve all the same types of messages that they have seen in the past. You can also sort on each column of data.
(Ref ID: 21.02.39)