- To create a new account, click on the Finances tab in the navigation header. Then click on Invoices. You will see a list of all invoices.
- From the invoice list scroll all the way over to the far right and click on View Invoice. Alternatively, you can select an Invoice record and click the link to open it.
- If an invoice is in Open status, you can select from three different views. Click on one of the options to apply the chosen view:
- Standard: Default view when an Open invoice is opened
- Per Patent : Groups expenses by patent
- Per Patent Per External Invoice Number: Groups expenses by the invoice number from the law firm
- With the open invoice displayed, find the Print option from your browser. Please note: Not all browsers are the same, but the Print option for many can be found under File (see image below for an example in Chrome).
- Adjust the settings as desired and indicate you want to save the invoice as a PDF. Click Save. The PDF invoice will save to your device's download location and can be shared via email, printed, or saved as a backup copy.
If there are any uploaded PDF copies of the bills from the law firm, they can be retrieved in the Uploads section.
Learn how to attach emails about the invoice to a record.