Progress monitoring goes hand in hand with Husbandry staff reporting their progress in My Schedule mobile access app. The more often husbandry updates their work status, the more accurate progress will be. It is highly suggested to encourage staff to log their work constantly.
Progress by Room
View progress by room for today across the facilities. The immediate statistics information is available on the application tile from the homepage. To see details, click on the tile.
You can see the following information:
- Percent Complete: calculated percentage based on activities being complete in the room.
- Room Started At: exact time when staff started working in this room.
- Remaining Time: how many minutes worth of work are left in this room.
- Completed Time: how many minutes are complete.
- Time Since Room Started: how much time passed (in minutes) since the room was started.
- Completed Time Since Room Started: completed time minus time since the room started.
Progress by Staff
View progress by staff for today across the Facilities. The immediate statistics information is available on the application tile from the homepage. To see details, click on the tile.
The activities are grouped by facility and room, and there is also Other Activities group (aka additional tasks, like a break).
Staff Progress Summary
View a high-level progress summary of staff. The immediate statistics information is available on the application tile from the homepage. To see details, click on the tile.
- Completed: time completed by staff.
- Assigned: scheduled time of the staff for today.
- Shift Start + Assigned: calculated value based on staff shift and assigned.
- Shift Ends In: calculated value based on staff shift.
- Lagging Time: calculated projected value on how much time staff is behind their schedule based on their shift.
- Overtime: approved overtime
- Shift Start: staff work shift.
- Actual Shift End: staff work shift.
You can view and take action on non-daily activities from the previous day that require approval to be moved to today due to reaching the end of their leeway. May also view non-daily activities automatically moved to today (those that had remaining leeway) and daily activities that were automatically canceled.
- Automatically Cancelled: any Daily activity that was not completed yesterday was automatically canceled.
- Automatically Move to Today: Weekly activities that still have leeway days are automatically moved to the next day. You can move them manually to today from the dashboard:
- Requires Approval to Move to Today: Weekly activities that do not have any leeway days left. You can move them manually to today from the dashboard too.
You can view and take action on any unfinished activities today. Intended to be viewed at the end of the day.