These release notes were last updated October 11, 2023. Information on this page is subject to change.
Please note: In order to enable the following release changes to your environment, we recommend clearing your cache.
Here's a quick overview of the updates in this release:
- Major feature release: In-app reporting
- Now available: Chartstring importing
- General fixes relating to labels
Release Dates and Downtime
Release dates are subject to change. Release date changes will be noted in the Change Log column below.
Downtime required: None
Deployment Time (PST)
|UAT-CA||Sep 28, 2023||2pm||
|UAT-US||Sep 28, 2023||2pm|
|Prod-CA||Oct 12, 2023||TBD|
|Prod-US||Oct 12, 2023||TBD|
Detailed Release Notes
New and Enhanced
In-app Reporting in Find Manager is now available, allowing you to create, save and export the following two custom reports:
- Personnel Salary Report (requires Salary Access role)
- Transaction Report (all roles)
All users can access the Reporting tab from the Fund Manager home page to select a report.
Reports will populate with default fields, however, can be modified using the dashboard tools.
Visit the Fund Manager In-app Reporting article to learn more about this feature and available dashboard tools.
- The Chartstring Template has been added to the Data file package load to provide the ability to import users security access into Fund Manager in the daily zip file along with your other csv files. This data load process will completely wipe all chartstring access within your system and replace it with the new file. At this time, you can not do both manual maintenance and import process at the same time, as anything you would do manually would be removed with the next chartstring import. Additional information can be reviewed in Cayuse Community Integration Folder.
- We fixed an issue causing the incorrect Label to be displayed in the Edit Fund Summary screen on the Fund Code Table. The original Account Responsible field was inadvertently changed to Fund Responsible causing two fields in this table to have the same field name. We changed the one that is linked to the header display throughout the application to say “Principal Investigator” throughout the system.
(Ref ID: 21.3.42)