These release notes were last updated October 13, 2023. Information on this page is subject to change.
Please note: In order to enable the following release changes to your environment, we recommend clearing your cache.
Here's a quick overview of the updates in this release:
- Updates to validations, forms, and accessibility
- Fixes to validations and general bugs
Release Dates and Downtime
Release dates are subject to change. Release date changes will be noted in the Change Log column below.
Downtime required: None
Deployment Time (PST)
|UAT-US||Oct 19||5:00 pm||
Oct 13: Update to release date (originally set for Oct 12).
|Prod-US||Oct 19||5:00 pm|
Detailed Release Notes
New and Enhanced
- Updated our validations in accordance with NIH's v1.57 changes to their validation web service.
- Removed several DMS-related validation rules in accordance with NIH's recent change to their DMS policy (see https://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/notice-files/NOT-OD-23-161.html).
- Form Updates
- Added support for the ED SF424 Supplement form (v4.0)
- Accessibility Improvements
- The generic Proposals S2S pop-up window was modified to be more WCAG compliant.
- Updated our validation service to account for BESH clinical trials.
- Fixed an issue with our cert for NIH's training environment, which was breaking NIH printing in all customer UAT instances.
- General Fixes
- Fixed an issue in the HUD 424B form (v1.0) where certain characters were being replaced with question marks in the form text.
(Ref ID: 21.02.40 )