These are the release notes for Hazard Safety, with updates starting November, 2021.
- The following terminology has been updated in accordance with IBC protocols:
- "Select Agents" is now "Other Agents"
- "Cell Lines HZD Procedures" is now "Hazardous Procedures"
- De Novos Search actions are now listed on the action menu in both IACUC and IBC.
- Users can now load attachments larger than 17MB.
- General messaging updates have been made throughout application for clarity.
- Newly added level 2 custom fields will be included in the copy for Amendments, DN and IBC-copies, p.400620, 400621.
- Previewing the approved IACUC Protocols from Agents now works without error.
- The correct page now opens on Full Document Review of IBC Protocols.
- An error has been resolved for the Copy Protocol in Animal Oversight (IACUC) and IBC apps.
- When editing the personnel on a new Animal Oversight protocol, the Training Profile tab's Experience and Qualifications field will now populate with the value from the Contact Management.
- IBC Continuing Review Search now returns the correct results by Withdrawn status.
- The continuing review search now properly filters between De Novo and Continuing review forms.
- The correct logo now displays for the App being used.
- Choosing a User Name no longer cuts-off names or gives errors.