These are the release notes for Cayuse IACUC, updates available starting April 30, 2020.
- Pop-up dialogs now display Cayuse instead of eSirius3G.
- The strain max character size has doubled to support longer strain names (64 to 128 characters).
Requesting Customer: Boston Children's Hospital, University of Colorado - Denver
- Empty box, check mark box, and half-check box table of contents icons have been updated.
- Improvements have been made to the grid find feature, including the following:
- Find is now available at both the top of the grid and the bottom of the grid.
- The find dialogue remains open for continuous searching without interruption.
- Search now activates by pressing the Enter key.
- The find dialog closes by pressing the Escape key.
- Clicking Reset will automatically close the Find dialog.
- Find searches now default to contains instead of equals.
Requesting Customers: MD Anderson Cancer Center, UC Los Angeles,