These release notes were last updated October 11, 2023. Information on this page is subject to change.
Please note: In order to enable the following release changes to your environment, we recommend clearing your cache.
Here's a quick overview of the updates in this release:
- Enhancements to Reporting
- New customizable template available for Admins
- General fixes
Release Dates and Downtime
Release dates are subject to change. Release date changes will be noted in the Change Log column below.
Downtime required: 45 minutes per environment
Deployment Time (PST)
Detailed Release Notes
New and Enhanced
- A new field is available to in-app reporting users. The Assigned Reviewer field can now be added to reports to give visibility into which user is currently assigned as reviewer.
- The status of reporting now has an updated option called Not started which shows the list of Disclosees who have not yet started the disclosure.
- A new field has been added called ISACTIVE. This new field is marked true or false if a user is active or not.
- A new customizable template called Return to Disclosee now exists under Admin>More>Email Templates. It can be used when the disclosure needs to be returned to the disclosee with specific additional instructions.
- Previously, there was an issue where external organizations were not being displayed in the Disclosure detail page for COI Administrators. The issue has been fixed and the external organizations are being displayed correctly in the External organization column on the Disclosure Detail page.
- We fixed an issue where if the reviewer un-assigned the disclosure, the name was not being published. Now when the unassign button is clicked the reviewer name appears correctly and the status of the disclosure appears in the Process history.
- Previously, there was an issue where if the Disclosures were being autofilled the server was sending empty data. The data was also getting refreshed and auto fill errors showed up causing the user to not complete their disclosures. This has now been fixed and issues with Autofilling of disclosures has been corrected.
- An issue was fixed where if the Disclosure name had a comma or other special characters an error was showing up on the Disclosure Dashboard when searching by Disclosure Name. After fixing this issue, search successfully works for Disclosure names.
(Ref ID: 21.01.30)