These release notes were last updated September 28, 2023. Information on this page is subject to change.
Please note: In order to enable the following release changes to your environment, we recommend clearing your cache.
Here's a quick overview of the updates in this release:
- New External Identifier editing permission now available in More>Permissions for My Profile
- Accessibility improvements
- General maintenance
Release Dates and Downtime
Release dates are subject to change. Release date changes will be noted in the Change Log column below.
Downtime required: None
Deployment Time (PST)
|UAT-SG||Sep 28, 2023||10am|
|UAT-AU||Sep 28, 2023||10am|
|UAT-UK||Sep 28, 2023||10am|
|UAT-CA||Sep 28, 2023||10am|
|UAT-US||Sep 28, 2023||10am|
|Prod-SG||Oct 12, 2023||10am|
|Prod-AU||Oct 12, 2023||10am|
|Prod-UK||Oct 12, 2023||10am|
|Prod-CA||Oct 12, 2023||10am|
|Prod-US||Oct 12, 2023||10am|
Detailed Release Notes
New and Enhanced
- We are adding an additional option to user editing permissions in the More>Permissions for My Profile section. Currently you can only give editing permissions for all allowable My Profile sections. With this release, we are adding a second option to allow permission in My Profile to edit the external identifiers section only (by default this new setting is set to No).
To turn the new toggle on, you must first toggle the default option to No and then toggle the new option to Yes.
- Some user search attributes were not working when scrolling by keyboard with an NVDA reader. We have fixed this issue.
- The Products drop-down menu is now fully accessible from a keyboard.
- We added control labels in the Profile page so they are clearer when using a screen reader.
- An issue has been resolved that was preventing the ORCID ID field found in Profile>External Identifiers from being reset to blank/null.
- We fixed an issue that was causing a maximum of up to 1,000 fields to display in the Public API for SP Awards/Proposals returns, even when more than 1,000 fields existed. Now, this return will display all of the field returns that exist, with no maximum.
(Ref ID: 21.02.39)