These release notes were last updated August 24, 2023. Information on this page is subject to change.
Please note: In order to enable the following release changes to your environment, we recommend clearing your cache.
Here's a quick overview of the updates in this release:
- Two new download options available in settings
- General bug fixes related to: Data input, email notifications, SFI’s
Release Dates and Downtime
Release dates are subject to change. Release date changes will be noted in the Change Log column below.
Downtime required: 45 minutes per environment
Deployment Time (PST)
|UAT-US||Aug 24, 2023||3pm||
Aug 24: Release dates and times revised.
|Prod-US||Sept 7, 2023||5pm||Aug 24: Release dates and times revised.|
Detailed Release Notes
New and Enhanced
- The following two new download options are available in More>Settings>Automate Approvals & Assignments:
- Download Reviewer Units: Click to download a .csv of all units with COI_Reviewers assigned along with their names.
- Download Primary Reviewer Units: Click to download a .csv of all units with COI_Primary_Reviewers assigned along with their names.
- Resolved an issue causing the Date input to display an error when adding the SFI. After fixing this issue, the date fields can be added to the SFI without any errors.
- Resolved a bug causing users to receive multiple COI notification emails in error.
- Previously, when the SFI's were populating into a new form, extra SFI's were getting copied over that were empty. We’ve fixed this issue and no extra and empty SFI's are getting populated. Autofill is working correctly.
(Ref ID: 20.06.26)