If you have an approved study, but need to create a Modification Submission, you can do so from the Study Details page.
Creating a Modification
- From your Researcher Dashboard, click on Studies.
- Search for the study for which you wish to create a modification, and click on the study number. Please note: Study must be approved.
- In the top right-hand corner of the Study Details page, click on the New Submission drop-down menu, and click Modification.
Submission information will populate beneath the Submission Details tab. The person who creates the study is added as the Primary Contact by default, but this can be changed when editing the submission.
Click Edit to begin your submission.
Filling Out Your Submission
Filling out your Modification is a lot like filling out your Inital Submission with some key differences:
- Some sections may be modification specific, and are meant to show reviewers what changes have been made within the other sections.
- The other sections are from the approved Initial Submission, and where the modifications are made. Since a Modification is a request for changes, changes do not go into affect until a Modification has been approved.
When you're finished, click Complete Submission.