These release notes were last updated November 15, 2023. Information on this page is subject to change.
Please note: In order to enable the following release changes to your environment, we recommend clearing your cache.
Here's a quick overview of the updates in this release:
- Allowing Analyst role members start a modification and renewal form in studies
- Decision type updates have been made
- Accessibility updates were made
Release Dates and Downtime
Release dates are subject to change. Release date changes will be noted in the Change Log column below.
Downtime required: 30 minutes per environment
Deployment Time (PST)
Detailed Release Notes
New and Enhanced
- People with an IRB Analyst role now have the ability to create, build and submit Modification and Renewal forms in order to address studies with100% personnel turnover.
- Decision Type Updates
- The decision type of Disapproved has now been changed to Not Approved and is available across all review types in the system.
- A decision type of Voided has been added to our decisions list that can be selected when reviewing a submission. This will allow separate rejected submissions vs canceled requests.
- More information about the decision types can be found in the article, Understanding Decision Types in Human Ethics.
- An issue has been resolved that was causing slow loading of results and timeout errors when using the People Finder inside of a form when having high volumes of IRB users in the system.
- Fixed an issue with comparing current submission to the last approved data in the study. Previously, when the last submission was not approved, the current submission was comparing data against that form instead of the last submission with an approved decision.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing submission to be assigned to meetings. When assigning multiple submissions to a meeting, a user was receiving a random error in the system and was unable to keep adding submissions to the meeting until logging out multiple times.
- Accessibility Fixes
- A keyboard can now be used to add an attachment as a link inside the attachment collection field inside the application.
- Improvements have been made to zoom in functionality, Aria roles, and contrast.
- Tooltips have been added to Notification and User Profile icons. This allows screen reader identify what those icons are while navigating the product
- Fixed an issue within some texts fields that were not resizing to the browser when zoomed in.
- Added better contrast to ratio to be at least 3.0.01 for Human ethics dashboard section View all elements.
- Fixed an issue with the header covering most of the page of when zooming out to 400%.
- Removed Begin Initial Submission pop up from the system when study not created yet.
- Added Skip main content to Human Ethics dashboard, studies, submissions, tasks, etc. to navigate straight to main page when using keyboard navigation.
(Ref ID: 21.01.52)