These release notes were last updated November 14, 2023. Information on this page is subject to change.
Please note: In order to enable the following release changes to your environment, we recommend clearing your cache.
Here's an overview of the updates in this release:
- Important: Infrastructure upgrades were deployed which could result in some users not receiving Password Reset links when requested from the login page. If this occurs, please reference the User Password Reset Process article.
- The Gender field has been updated to allow better functionality.
- Australian states and territories have been added to address lists.
- Accessibility fix.
Release Dates and Downtime
Release dates are subject to change. Release date changes will be noted in the Change Log column below.
Downtime required: 6 hours per environment
Deployment Time (PST)
Nov 9: Date and time of release updated.
Nov 14: Date and time of release updated, downtime updated to 6 hours.
Detailed Release Notes
Admin: New and Enhanced
- In People > Demographics, the default value now remains on Select when clicking on the Gender drop-down menu prior to a choice being made from the list. Previously, once a Gender was chosen from the list, it was not possible to go back to the Select default option.
- Australian states and territories have been added to the drop-down address lists found in the following areas:
- My Profile
- HRC Bulk Load Template>Internal Associations>State/Province
- HRC Bulk Load Template>People and Users>Contact State/Province
- Accessibility enhancements were made to headings.
(Ref ID: 22.01.44)