These release notes were last updated October 3, 2023. Information on this page is subject to change.
Please note: In order to enable the following release changes to your environment, we recommend clearing your cache.
Here's a quick overview of the updates in this release:
- Fixed issues related to the History tab, award modifications, and record details
- Fixed SP-S2S and SP-COI integration issues
Release Dates and Downtime
Release dates are subject to change. Release date changes will be noted in the Change Log column below.
Downtime required: 30 minutes
Deployment Time (PST)
|UAT-AU||Oct 3, 2023||10:00 am||
|UAT-SG||Oct 3, 2023||10:00 am|
|UAT-UK||Oct 3, 2023||10:00 am|
|UAT-CA||Oct 10, 2023||6:00 pm||Oct 10: Originally scheduled for Oct 3, date has now been updated.|
|UAT-US||Oct 3, 2023||6:00 pm|
|Prod-AU||Oct 10, 2023||10:00 am|
|Prod-UK||Oct 10, 2023||10:00 am|
|Prod-US||Oct 10, 2023||6:00 pm|
|Prod-CA||Oct 10, 2023||6:00 pm|
Detailed Release Notes
- Fixed an issue that was sometimes leading to the wrong user being listed on a History Tab entry.
- Fixed an issue that was leading to users not being able to update draft award modifications.
- Fixed an issue that caused users to be unable to access some older awards with modifications.
- Fixed an issue that was leading to records displaying a blank screen upon opening the record details page.
- Fixed an issue with the SP-S2S integration object that was leading to an error if the logged in user had a large number of user roles in the Admin module.
- Fixed an issue that was caused in the recent 20.02.33 release that was leading to an error trying to display the relevant Outside Interests disclosure information on the SP-COI object.
(Ref ID: 21.01.41)