These release notes were last updated October 02, 2023. Information on this page is subject to change.
Here's a quick overview of the updates in this release:
- Able to expand a matched group objects inside meeting agenda page (Conflict of Interest module)
- Roster member report available under list of Review Board reports
- Lifted restriction in place to only extract 1500 total records for Report “Studies by user”
- System changes to reduce error messages, freezing and increase stability
Release dates are subject to change.
Deployment Time (PST)
|Release available for all lower environments||October 2, 2023|
Detailed Release Notes
New and Enhanced
- Folders within the COI meeting agenda can now be expanded by clicking on the folder icon and able to see all grouped matched objects.
- A Review Board Report is now available to report on existing or historical board members and can be exported in Excel or PDF formats. The report can be accessed from IRB Assistant>Member History> Review Board Report. The following filters can be selected in the report: Active, History, Role, and committee.
- Lifted a restriction to only extract top 1500 records from existing report “Studies by user”. Limitation was placed in the system due to previous excel limitations from older versions
- Previously, when panel data values were used and all required fields were informed at the time of saving the section, users were prevented from continuing with the rest of the sections and would see an error message. This has been resolved.
- We have fixed an issue that was causing the Delete Study page (found through system Administration) to be blank when opened. The page now displays the proper information.
- Changes have been applied to logic inside the panels for the Conflict of Interest module. Now, deleted entries that have COI agreements will completely drop and will not carry over to previous entries.
- Clicking on the CV Expiration Notification prompt no longer results in a system error and can be viewed as expected.Notification can be found under System administration
- Despite completed study reviews, the home screen was displaying a message indicating No reviewer’s information available. This has been fixed and study information is properly displayed.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing rendering data in the UI when space was giving to the value name of single select and multi select data values and content was copied from previous formI.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the completion of a match record for conflict of interest when modifying the content of the response message without saving the modification. Logic introduced to autosave the change when selecting Conflict processing complete.
- Fixed a an issue with expired license for Document generation within the system.