In Cayuse Proposals, Institutional Profiles are where the data is stored for your institution. You will connect person profiles and units to the institution, creating a hierarchy within Cayuse. Institutional Profile data will also auto-populate within proposals, meaning that less data needs to be hand-entered when the proposal is being worked on.
Creating an Institutional Profile
- Click on the Institutions tab.
- Click .
- In the new dialog window, enter the name of your institution and click Create New Profile.
- On the Institutional Profile page, fill in as many fields as you can.
- Click on the save icon in the top left-hand corner.
Institutional Profile Fields
Fields that are required on the RR Performance Sites form include:
- Institution name
- DUNS number
- Street Address
- Zip/Postal Code
- Project / Performance Site Congressional District
Syncing with Backbone
For clients who have additional Cayuse Research Suite products, such as Cayuse SP or Cayuse IRB, Org Hierarchies in Cayuse Proposals and Cayuse Backbone are not synced automatically. Cayuse recommends that you make any edits to the Org Hierarchy in both your Cayuse Proposals instance and in Cayuse Backbone to keep them in sync.
For instructions on creating and editing units in Cayuse Backbone, see Adding a Unit in the Backbone section of the Cayuse Help Center.