Below is a history of enhancements, changes and bug fixes in Cayuse 424.
Cayuse 424 v6.0.4 - 06/21/2014
- On Multi-Project components, the Vertebrate Animals assurance number will no longer contain an empty string when not utilized.
- Budget forms now properly replicate/escalate when a Start Period is selected that is not Budget Period 1.
- Added new NIH Page Limit Validations on Biosketches for Key People.
- Added validations for filename length on Multi-Project Applications.
- Added validations for suffix length for Multi-Project Applications.
Cayuse 424 v6.0.3 - 05/24/2014
- Multi-Project component groups now have unique identifiers when submitted to the eRA Commons
- Users with explicit permissions on a linked subaward but not on the associated Prime Proposal can now view the subaward
- Users with list-only permission in a component can no longer Copy or Transform that component
- Changed validations for Multi-Project Component's PD/PI to allow for more flexibility. Validations are now:
- Warning: [KeyPerson PD/PI][NIH] Unless otherwise specified in the FOA, PD/PI should be Other (Specify) and Project Lead for an MP Other Component.
- Warning: [Budget period 1 A] Unless otherwise specified in the FOA, the should probably be 'Project Lead' for an MP Other Component.
Cayuse 424 v6.0.1 - 05/09/2014
- Multi-Project Proposals now successfully submit to NIH when 'Yes' is selected for Foreign Activities on the RR Other Project Info page
- Resolved rare issue where Proposal List would not sort correctly by Modified Date
Cayuse 424 v6.0 - 04/29/2014
- Cayuse 424 now supports Multi-Project (Complex) Proposals. Some highlights of this functionality include:
- Ability to create Overall and Individual Components with Cayuse 424
- Export and Import of Individual Multi-Project Components
- Altered validations to accurately follow Agency guidelines for Multi-Project Proposals
- Submission of Multi-Project Proposals through Cayuse 424 to Grants.gov
- Principal Investigator can now be indicated during Proposal Creation on any Proposal, even if the form does not have a Principal Investigator option
- Clicking on the Yellow Submission Lightning Bolt to open a Proposal will open the Proposal in Read-Only Mode
- Icons have been updated on the Opportunities List for enhanced visual clarity
- Failed Federal Submissions are now indicated by a red lightning bolt instead of a broken lightning bolt
- Fixed an issue that some customers were seeing where deadline dates were appearing one day off on the Proposal List
- Five year Fed/Non-Fed Adobe Subaward Budgets will now import successfully
- RR Other Project Information now accounts for cases where Human Subject Assurance Number is listed as 'None'
- PHS398 Cover Page Supplement disables the Inventions and Patents question unless the application type is Renewal or Revision
Cayuse 424 v5.7 - 03/22/2014
- Proposals List has been completely reconfigured:
- Proposals now present in a page by page view, with 25-100 proposals per page
- Linked subaward proposals can now be expanded and collapsed
- View by date now includes an All Dates option
- Screen scales more effectively when magnified
- Principal Investigator is now required during Proposal Creation to prevent deletion of routing chain
- Opportunity expiration and closure symbols now appear in Proposal
- Permissions in Cayuse 424 are no longer editable when working in a proposal linked to Cayuse SP
- Searching the opportunities list now provides further guidance when no results are found
- [Admin] Institutional Preferences offers an option to have each Principal Investigator or Key Person emailed when they are autofilled on a proposal
- [Admin] Cayuse 424 now provisionally supports the upload of additional attachment types. Only System Administrators have the ability to upload submittable attachments that are not PDFs.
- Optional RR Budget no longer automatically validates when there is no Modular Budget
- Replicate/Escalate dialog no longer loses data when Budget Period 1 is inactive on a Subaward
- Fax Number on ED Supplement is now displayed in the printed copy of the form and successfully submits to Grants.gov
- Institutional Profiles can no longer have blank names
- Federal and Non-Federal columns now align across all Budget sections
- Professional Profile must be saved before it can be autofilled to Institutional Profile
- PHS398 Cover Page Supplement only activates Question 6 when Type of Application is Resubmission or Renewal
- Unsupported opportunities now shown when creating a paired proposal with Cayuse SP
- Subaward creation while in a proposal now offers 10 budget periods when the Prime has 10
- PHS-398 Fellowship Supplemental appendix is now limited to 10 attachments
- PHS-398 Research Training Program appendix is now limited to 10 attachments
- Research Plan Introduction Attachment no longer required for NIH RM1 and UM1 proposals
- eRA Commons Username now required on NIH Fellowship Applications where the Key Person has a role of ‘Other’ or ‘Other Professional’
- Congressional District field on Performance Site form now properly validates
- Contact Title on SF424 now validates properly
- Proposal Title no longer generates a warning when in excess of 200 characters
- NIFA Supplemental Info V1.2