Cayuse 424 v6.2 - 11/22/2014
- When uploading an attachment, Cayuse 424 will now warn you if there are special characters in the filename that would prevent the proposal from validating.
- Added support for the Department of Agriculture's form AFRI_Project_Type-V1.0.
- On the Other Project Information page of the PDF, the bibliography now prints after the OPI form, between Project Narrative and Facilities attachments.
- Removed several fields that NIH does not include in the multi-project sub-component images available at eRA Commons from the printed Multi-Project RR Cover Page.
- Added an option to the print dialog for the Overall component of a multi-project application to "Include all Components and Subawards", which generates a single PDF of the entire application.
Clarified the wording on the Print dialog to specify that attachments will only be included in the output if they are PDFs.
- In the Administration section, the list of users is now paginated to improve loading performance and prevent timeout when there is a large numbers of users.
- The Opportunities page now scales according to the width of the browser window, allowing it to use more screen real estate.
- When downloading opportunities, the download button is now disabled until you have entered text in the Opportunity Number or CFDA fields. You may press Enter to download opportunities after entering text, instead of using the button.
- The Electronic Submission page for the Overall component of multi-project applications now expands the Proposal Submission History by default, which is consistent with the view for regular proposals.
- Added validation checks to NIH F30 and F31 for inclusion of the Additional Educational Information attachment.
- Clarified button labels on the Electronic Submission page for multi-project components. "Validate Proposal" is now "Validate Component" since it is only validating the component and not the entire proposal. "Validate and Submit to Grants.gov" now specifies Grants.gov, Research.gov, or "Unavailable".
Added validation checks to SBIR/STTR applications to ensure that all required attachments are included on the RR Other Project Information form and that there are no extraneous attachments.
- Updated several warning messages pertaining to validating contact person addresses on the Multi-Project RR Cover Page to become actual errors, since NIH has added them as official errors.
(Note: resolved issues now state the original problem rather than the resolution.)
- In the Budget Escalation dialog, the "Other Personnel Salary Escalation Rate" field is incorrectly autofilled into the "Other Personnel Fringe Benefit Escalation Rate" field.
- In section 4 (Program Income) of the PHS 398 Cover Page Supplement PDF, the Anticipated Amount field displays the thousands separators in the wrong places.
In the PDF of the PHS Fellowship Supplemental version 2.0, the Application Type radio button is only filled in if the type is set to "New".
When printing the PDF of an unsubmitted proposal with a SF424B, the Date Submitted field shows "NaN-NaN-NaN" when it should be blank.
- When opening an Institutional Profile in read-only mode, the Additional Applicant Types field is editable.
- The pop-up dialog to add a Primary Performance Site does not load in Internet Explorer.
- When creating a new multi-project component, the radio button indicating the component selection defaults to "Core" instead of the component chosen from the Opportunities list.
- When exporting a proposal, any linked training subawards are not included in the export.
- The User Report shows duplicate users for a given role when there are deleted institutional associations for those users.
- When validating the SF424 Short form, the error message that appears if the Primary Contact/Grants Administrator 'Country' field is empty incorrectly links to the 'County/Parish' field.