Below is a history of enhancements, changes and bug fixes in Cayuse 424.
Cayuse 424 v5.2.3 - 4/27/2013
- SF424C total and subtotal fields now correctly calculated
- Opportunity Closing Dates are shown correctly
- Proposal Name and Deadline sort issues resolved
- Retrieval of Opportunities improved to handle recent Grants.gov changes
- Can search using uppercase or lowercase letters
- A notice is shown when characters or formats not allowed in Opportunity or CFDA numbers are included
Cayuse 424 v5.2.2 - 4/5/2013
- “Submitted Date” and “Submitted By” fields now editable for Other and standalone Subaward proposals
- New Form Versions
- New Submission Endpoint V2.0
- Supports large submissions for Single-Project and Multi-Project
- Research.gov will not be supported at this time
- NSF opportunities can be submitted using Grants.gov FOAs
- See our FAQ for more information
- Improved Budget column alignment with headers in Firefox
- Democratic People’s Republic of Korea and Republic of Korea now display correctly in country selection
- Remove certain validations for NIH X02 mechanisms
- Check inclusion of Introduction for new or renewal type of application on PHS 398 Career Development Award Supplemental Form v1.2
- New NIH validations for RF1 and and UF1
- Added NIH Minimal selection for new NIH DP7 mechanisms
- Cayuse validations on SF424A cash forecast relaxed to match common use of form
- NSF Validations now comply with Fastlane and NSF's GPG
- Updated NIFA Validations in accordance with latest NIFA guidance
- NIH validations added to Key Persons Expanded v2.0 and Performance Sites 2.0
Cayuse 424 v5.1 - 9/13/2012
- Changed name of AOR role to “Pre-Award Admin”
- Reduces confusion with Grants.gov’s AOR (the institution’s authorized submitter of a Federal grant application).
- There are no changes to the permissions associated with this role. It is simply a vocabulary change.
- New Role: Read-Only Reviewer
- Global read-only ability granted across Proposals tab.
- Implicit proposal permissions: List, Read, Print
- Able to do what all regular users can do. (This varies by Admin/Institutional Preferences.)
- Allow Fed/NonFed Adobe Subaward Budget Form import
- Cayuse 424 is now 100% compatible with any prime/subaward budget match.
- Autofill single Signing Official (AOR)
- Applicable if the Institution only has one Signing Official (AOR)
- Unnamed Proposals now show under the Routing tab as [Unnamed Proposal]
- NEA Organization and Project Profile PDF generated in Cayuse 424 now reflects answers to all associated questions.
- Clicking the print icon no longer prompts to save changes.
- New Info Tip for NSF proposals - "Info: [KeyPerson PD/PI] If you know the NSF Fastlane ID for the PD/PI, you may enter it in the 'Credential' field."
- New Error related to the Resource Sharing Plan. Affects the Fellowship Supplemental, Career Development Award and the PHS 398 Research Plan – "Error [form name][valType] The Resource Sharing Plan attachment is required for all applications with more than $500,000 in direct costs for any budget period."
- Removed the Specific Aims requirement for X02 application mechanisms.
Cayuse 424 v5.0 - 7/20/2012
- Proposal Search
- Search functions on all proposals by default
- View by Date is now 'Year in which the proposal was created' - NOT modified
- Proposal History
- Create Proposal
- Upload Attachment
- Delete Attachment
- Save Proposal (which includes form changes)
- Approve/Retract Proposal (routing comments are logged)
- Validate Proposal
- Tracking of proposal history (30 entries per page)
- Date selection
- CSV export
- Other Attachments Form - no warning appearing on checked vs. unchecked
- NIFA validations now included [Cayuse]
- CDMRP Log Number - new info tip [Info]
- SSO - Change Password now available from a System Admin level
- Optional Form [Warning] update - “Warning: [Attachments][Cayuse] Optional Attachments form contains data, but is currently not selected for submission and will NOT be submitted. Please check the inclusion checkbox in the nav menu if you intend to submit this form.”
Cayuse 424 v4.9.5 - 4/28/2012
- UPDATED: Key Persons (Expanded)
- UPDATED: NEA Organization
- UPDATED: Performance Sites
- UPDATED: RR Budget
- Accelerated load time of the Proposals List
- "J. Fee" section of the RR Budget in subawards is now editable
- Added NIH validations for the Specific Aims attachment
- Adobe RR Budget subaward attachments with up to 10 budget periods can now be imported.